Friday, August 14, 2009

Ice Cream For The Stomach

tryn_246 @ 2009-08-14T13: 33:00

Yesterday I fell on the train very stupid and awkward, and I've done it in the fall at least to catch me so that nothing worse happened. Well, foot did still quite painful, so before my accident surgeons. Kind of funny already, the first time with 6 was there, but then soon a month. Meanwhile, only the medical assistants changed and the bed was too small for X-rays ... oO

Luckily nothing bad, just sprained properly. Have now 'nen very nice, thick, cooled dressing and then get this only now I can not do much for 2 days. It's great ... well, the weekend was always quiet. My mother is on Joachim and we finally have boxes, I could pack up my room ready. Is now nothing. And actually, I wanted to adopt me today evening by Stefan ... = / Maybe next's works Weekend.

follows my report of Regensburg still - I love the city - but I just do not find the cable for my digi-cam.


Achjaaa had yesterday to clear the air with my mother. Where policies and philosophy, studying done. I've already seen how to register for the courses. Is of Russian in the semester 2 options: either 2x or 2x evening morning, hope that I like this one can prove.

0 comments:

Post a Comment