Monday, August 3, 2009

Fingerboards Store In Ontario

We discriminate simply for yourself ...

against better knowledge, I've let Saturday from a friend with the CSD pull in Augsburg ...

We were quite at the end and the image that presented itself as - drunks, had the beating of some lesbians, we just missed out and to stand on stage, "Kay Ray." We fled us to the status of the women's center, island of reason and the normal ...

Kay Ray was such sexist and mediocre, that I mention here is not in the least want what he has said. According to the motto that one can with gay / lesbian yes make all the jokes and who does not laugh, has no sense of humor. I sometimes become really bad, I did not want to do it.

The organization was better than last year, but the information content was zero. Hardly stands and where one has to know anything anyway. So it was all just a homo-Saufparty and probably has all the negative images that are confirmed. One can only feel ashamed ...

that I gave myself booth Women's Center / Whitewater converse well with some, and a picture has yet impressed greatly: one of the older ladies, especially by their stature, stood - literally - head held high, with wonderful sun hat and linen shirt in the vulgar crowd. Too bad that I have no picture. Looked very like this. (If too much).


was later also appreciate that, we knew not whether we see each other again and she was not quite sure whether to hug me or not - as best we know we are not so, then the huge age difference, etc. - so they decided I've seen touch on the arm and anyway, no matter the moment was beautiful. But maybe I can do's in September for reading about Gertrude Stein in Augsburg.

Only me some goodbyes but now fall hard ... today I have never met me with Mrs. S., computer tutoring. If we are for now no more - I got a small towel with embroidery "I thought ... stop in the morning ... if you are there times not in a good mood ... and then what has colorful ..." = D And a homemade card, designed on the computer. As they had but 'ne other acquaintances ask one thing she did not know and could not even ask me = D Very nice poem ...


Oh, and Friday I got my report card. Was great too. The director did so sorry I could not get my testimony with others in the small golden hall, so he told me 'nen Flyer given to them and said, I'll be me now just imagine. In addition, this year was given to every high school graduate from the city of Augsburg "Augsburg" book, as a reminder. Are really nice pictures in it! And, finally, I was still a beautiful book - "I will not force you intended, but as a reminder and when you are interested in history but ..." - A book about the thousand-year history of the monastery of St. Stephen's, appeared even to the school of the director and is, in my opinion, nor of the time, so no new edition and really interesting.
can
With so many good wishes have nothing to go wrong. everything still feels weird at.

0 comments:

Post a Comment