Thursday, August 13, 2009

Ipod Integration Ford Fiesta No Sound

Too many details

I look now at all any more.

who is familiar with the Bachelor? Who will help me in thinking?

So, there are 2 options: 1 Major subject, since the focus of 100 LP, 2 Major + 60 LP 20 LP distribute "as somehow".

second Possibility: 1 Major, 2 minors of 30 LP and another 20 spread "somehow".


Well, 1 Major in politics and is ready.

first Possibility: Politics + Philosophy + I use the Russian language offered by the university with, possibly Czech, etc.
second Possibility: Politics + Slavic and Russian philology, Slavonic is probably thrown out because
third Possibility: Politics + Philosophy + Russian philology

How do I distribute the 20 can - ask me not.

Case 1: I have now completely zeroed in on philosophy and even looked forward to it. But time could It will be difficult with Russian and the languages. According to political consultant study is politics / philosophy, and often quite cheap / useful. With the language courses, I could create the necessary profiles.

Case 2: According to the study advisor of Slavic languages, always all get along well with Russian, are many native speakers, exchange programs, enough scholarships for summer schools, semesters abroad, etc. language training in Regensburg is best, offer anyway, only Berlin can keep up, internships with MEPs. However, I am not keen on lectures on Russian syntax.

case 3: if I make the two in the minors who come will not get short? Seems to me to be superficial.


belly says still / or politics + philosophy. But perhaps because I got used to it. I mean, time is but one may bring any 'nen course? study
Russian certainly has its charm and also may provide increased opportunities for political organizations to come.
On the other hand - I will surely also study some summer school without Russian, can visit? As far as I know, you can take a certain number of Russian schools anyway only if you study Russian. And what would speak against Russian, is that then I would have already determined extreme. If I notice that is during the policy-study that I am interested in development policy in Africa, I have a subtle problem. Well, not really, but politics / philosophy would hold me, perhaps more open. And as long as I manage to learn a language, I can make the Master in East European studies. Ie I could focus on during his studies in Russian (as a course), take any of this Bohemicum and me in the Master deepen language.
However, I should bring my English to a high level and learn French, I'm really towards the EU ...


incentives, ideas, questions? Bring it on!

0 comments:

Post a Comment