Monday, September 14, 2009

Oddsof Having Muscular Dystrophy

elections.

I'm honest, to vote at all tired. (Of course I go.)

Steinmeyer had to resign for months, or at least have to tell the truth and the young should also withdraw. Not because of the attack, but because he was with the Bundeswehr, the first ever denied civilians killed, while in other countries - well researched - already came out the numbers.

He also made me nervous animal as he tries to Anne of development assistance in Afghanistan has spoken. This is the army not there. And now please do not so hypocritical, then we would have to march in very many countries. Interestingly, maintains the Bundeswehr or the Government Relations with a small Asian country whose name I unfortunately forgot that the state government - well, dictatorship - is being sealed off from the world completely and one can only guess what happened there. But the main thing the army with "training" there.
also getting this thing to the soldiers building schools. Please? Are the Masons? Recently an interview on Antenne Bayern heard of someone who has built an orphanage there - there was no protection by soldiers.
And protection is not much plonk if some have their jobs for fear of the Taliban. (I think that was one who worked in 'NEM orphanage.)
to the's not acceptable that a police officer the equivalent of 100 Dollars on.
of training for security forces and then retreat ... who now wanted to stay another 40 years? If the one proposed in England? Andre

page several times, I just heard that the soldiers' equipment is also under all - new, of course, denied - may buy some myself. Wonderful.


Did yesterday still trying to watch the TV debate, with half an ear I belong, at least, but nothing is new. But I must say also that I find the TV debates extremely silly. I was just afraid to miss something important, even something would have happened.


least I could now some convince them to vote anyway. The non-voting is not a protest, but choosing from small parties, might set an example. Or who make at least courage.

think our democracy is a little outdated, at least electoral / party system ... where this is so 'ne thing. Precht, suggested in 'Ner discussion the model of Switzerland, but I mean to remember that because the turnout is not overwhelming. (Maybe I'm wrong too.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment