Thursday, February 25, 2010

Wood Bmx Ramps For Sale

oatmeal with a difference

so I can not quite understand what each has to oatmeal. I love the warm milk in Kaba. Or with cinnamon and apple ... and similar variations for breakfast. Otherwise, I also did not contract in the morning ...

came some time ago I also thought how handy it would be if I could take you to the university. I can sometimes rather quickly into a "sugar rush or something similar ... because it helps only the Mars bar. And if I have stress /'m walking, I also have problems, something to eat. So I really need something that "goes down" good and my stomach is not in addition to very consuming.

Yesterday I'm then using the following recipe flown:

http://www.chefkoch.de/rezepte/91411035727907/Vegetarischer-Hamburger.html

And've just tried the same. Although I have no lettuce here ... and no bun ... but no matter. * G * does not taste really bad, go damn fast, it's really cheap and the ingredients we have (I) is usually always there.

Without onion I would not do's, however, since the oats but would come to bear too much ...

Oh wanted anyway long advertisement for [info] sukie_homemade make . Recipes that I like = easy, well, with ingredients + I like normal. Also, I can finally someone with all kitchen questions on the nerve to go ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment