Monday, February 1, 2010

Examples Of Occupational Therapy Soap Notes

housework, Report, Part 1

Did I mention how exciting is my homework? I cut just so much adrenaline or whatever out that I probably fold in 14 days. * G *

But the "detective work" with respect to the works.

Marx (had to ...) is so incredibly published in any form, which was held in MEW, herausgageben one about a DDR Institute. There are now a critical issue, Marx Engels Gesamtausgabe (MEGA), but I think that has not yet been set so real.

The MEW is now also online: http://www.mlwerke.de . Although I'm clearly not using the search.

Because I was the the works but yesterday driven mad, I have now started the "equity" issue of Kröner read. Which leaves much of it, but I think that for I happen to be important information. (At least on "Capital") based

I have to say that Marx sometimes quite "humorous" writing - perhaps because he does agree with Arendt. I must go to make a best-of, which have both irony and sarcasm really dominated. (Maybe I'm just 'nen sense of humor, can also be good ...)

Otherwise I will have understood what Arendt has to criticize probably. I would not say that Marx is difficult to understand. Anyone who has once made a little thought about capitalism is likely to come clear. (So much was new for me so far not available.)


But Arendt's work is also extensive enough. I then saw today in 'NEM Literatuverzeichnis that it has held a lecture once, "Karl Marx and the tradition of Western political thought". Then went off to search ... there is an archive in the U.S., the archive has been copied and sent to Arendt Center in Oldenburg. For me, of course, the road will ... only then that I wanted to send a message - in which American Archive is there a search function, so I did know, is in which box the lecture, but not how large the is.
the Internet I am but then flown on a publication, only the website is probably not serious enough for the university, I got up found that there is some change Issue was with the article ... now I have to figure out just the page numbers, then I get's through interlibrary loan. (Hopefully)


And just when I was in despair because I have nothing useful to Marx's find freedom of expression, I suppose so 'n funny "study book in hand, which I wanted to borrow the first place and probably really had not used ... there is quite a bit of freedom, including source notes. be lucky to have.

0 comments:

Post a Comment