Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Whitetail Hunting With 357 Magnum

smoke inhalation

... soon there is so far if I did not learn to make a decent fire. 2x's worked out wonderfully, even not at all, even with the 2nd Lighter and now I have 3 used. Wonderful gas that develops from the lighters ... well, after an hour then the fire was burning today * cough * I do not know why I have to hammer out one's time once great and now somehow not ... apropos, should sometimes fast down, not that it really goes off again! So, fire is clear. I do not get it


UNIcert. Meld me tomorrow but for the Russian Course at ... I've always thought it would be just the language level A1/A2, B1/B2, C1/C3, and that would then give each of the basic courses I, II, III. I have now anyway (if I 'nen Platz get) Russian Basic Course 1 / 2 - I assume that is the basic course 1 and 2 and is likely to be A1/A2. Only where you go then by A3/A4, then only the second reason is price on B level - I do not know how many B's and then Basic Course III - no more information. And the other course that is offered, basic course is 3 / 4. Where is then the B?

not think about it, just do? Will be the best. Textbook should be interesting though to Amazon reviews, but the bad grammar be explained / established. Fortunately I can 'n ask some people. =)


for my move I have to rent 'nen truck, because the bus from the friend's not very big ... And Daniel crabs now, I would have too much. What should I do? Is just the kitchen, 'ne couch (which I still do not know how the looks I get from Joachim's brother, who also draws for grad), wardrobe, mattress, etc., and even' n swing boxes - I think I have 4, 5 boxes of "household". On the one hand, this may sound like a lot, on the other hand, I am quite happy. My grandmother and mother think that is everything. Cleaning products, spices, staple foods, Pans, dishes, etc. In short, I saved myself a fortune. This time-consumer objects hold so long.


burn My eyes are still the smoke -.- "


Otherwise megalomaniac plans again My God, I have nothing better to do just unrealistic, much too much, but worth a try.. From now
learn Russian, the summer semester beginning with the Bohemicum, in fact deal with it and in the same year -.. ie in 2011 apply for 'ne summer school in Russia in 2012 Bohemicum flies out also summer school is only after 4 semesters and then there's interesting things Russian. law, for example. By chance, I've seen it / excited that takes place somewhere in Siberia ... Where in Georgia is probably always of great schools that fit back together with my program.

And then I looked the same time, how to actually get an internship at the EU or the UN or meet the conditions that you have to. Of course that's unrealistic, but I have "beef up" 3 years time, my language skills and my resume, maybe it will work. And it would also give many NGOs with which one could make a practical ...

I can see already, I fail at the first Russian and Publisher 'then my focus anyway.
Or the white vulture, what I do / happened to me ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment