Friday, November 5, 2010

Midol And Cervical Mucus

Bücherwelten

Read ... unfortunately came in the all the stress is too short. But for that I would like to again take time. Not many books read across ... but will be on hand and read it from beginning to end. Read more here. Otherwise, my Amazon wish list still is bursting at the seams. And there are so many great books.

moment I read through three books:

Britannica & I (AJ Jacobs)
knowledge and fun in reading. Meanwhile, I am with U.

Moppel-I (Susanne Fröhlich)
spoke I'm so out of mind and courage.

Dead End Dating 5: Of course, love to bite (Kimberly Raye)
I love love this series.

And then there is still - bought very relevant today - the book "bite cries of" Mrs Meier * laughs *. Um, yes. This was an impulse purchase and I expect something funny. Here is the spine text:

There were three things which I was sure:

First, Edwarz was almost certainly my soul mate. Or not.

Secondly, a part of him - the part that is not absolutely thirsty for my blood - was a vampire.

And third ...

And third: Why does not the type to whine at last - and bites!

It sounds funny, and after twilight-funny version. Let's see what that is. I'm excited and looking forward:).

0 comments:

Post a Comment