Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Siamese Kittens For Sale In Wisconsin

computer ...

= D So, let's see what we have there?

After I with my ATI graphics card under Linux 3D appliactions not to run brought - which would theoretically have to work, but even in forums was about to ask - did I then bought a new card. Since then Suse began spinning at what I got pushed to Suse.
My Windows 2000 was also nowhere more.

Eventually XP Prof installed. work only because the games recently, not more, for at least 5 minutes the screen freezes or the computer restarts ...

So, Google uses. Nice to have the problem more and they have solved it, in which they have in the BIOS the AGP mode to "auto" to "4x". Wunderbar! If it were not finally broke my keyboard so I could use that is 5 buttons work, including the "Esc" key, the one in the BIOS now takes time ...

Good, bought new keyboard, come nicely into the BIOS - now I can not switch the AGP mode. Just is. Wonderful, thank you!

But for every problem there is a solution. Rivaturner helped those who had exactly these problems. So moved.

end of it: I can play 5 minutes longer. And now knows about any more, why. It is definitely with the card ... everything else I've already tested by -.-

(Although I still "hope" was that there could still be at the RAM, the test has not shown me maybe just 'not a failure. My buddy is namely the days and then we can exchange's times. Above all, I would be cheaper and hopefully at the end does everything - Linux, 3D applications, Windows 2000 ...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment