Monday, July 23, 2007

Tendonitis Affects Which System

Gruezi

So the weekend is already back to .. (Such a fucking crap but also). But soon so now is finally leave and suitable for introduction into our vacation earned goes to the Eisenwahn Festival in Vogelsberg (factory ).... I'm pretty excited to see what the times will be exactly .... . Well then I let myself be surprised again and again if I do not forget, will again be seized by a cam and bissel what fesstgehalten:)

adoption eating old colleague now takes place the week (JUHUUUU FOOD!). Too bad they go bad and must move up the two new easy-so times .. I let myself be surprised but sometimes I'll see the whole anyway until after the holidays (what luck).

So that's at me again, am really tired and think I get now nothing more to go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment