Thursday, June 28, 2007

What Colour Goes With Brown And White

I think I have time ...

.. because I write again in here.
Well you can see how you want (why there are no clever emotes?)

I agree with simple again the world, now so what I read, listen to music in so and so bla bla I just later.


(Reportedly, it has now added a link to a book ...)
Joar the les I bissel through at the moment, is quite interesting and some I must really say, "Damn .. the're right!" but much of it until now when I say, "Nope, I see not so" but I think is true everywhere.
(Wah, the writing on the Pc is somehow getting smaller .. that sucks .. so)

This is the latest CD at the moment with me, among other things droning up and down.


(allegedly was here again inserted a link, but I see not much of it .... am curious)

I was supposed to sleep a long time ago so it is finally Friday. I'll also do the same is scho bissel late, then I'll now slowly with the phone device verkrümmeln bed.

Sun Nächtle!

0 comments:

Post a Comment